Notice: All returning users need to reset their passwords. To do so, click here.

Go Back   WorldwideJAM Forums > The Parkour Zone > Movement (NOW OPEN)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 14-07-2008, 09:36 PM
ant ant is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,068
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

there's more pointless things.

flips are good.
good for confidence
good for landing technique
good for flexibility.
__________________
Posts: 1337

^ Best Moment Of My Life That Was
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 14-07-2008, 09:52 PM
DALY DALY is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 0
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
there's more pointless things.

flips are good.
good for confidence
good for landing technique
good for flexibility.
Good for confidence... in doing flips.. which is useless confidence since flips are useless.

Good for landing technique? So are landings without doing a flip. Much simpler.

Good for flexibility? The flexibility gained in the hips from doing flips can be gained by far more effective exercises.

Flips are a waste of time.
__________________
"The overwhelming desire of society today is to assume that equal powers of reason are a universal heritage of humanity. It may well be. But simply wanting this to be the case is not enough. This is not science."
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 15-07-2008, 08:15 AM
InMotion InMotion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 1,904
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

You're a waste of time.

BAM! I still got it 8)
__________________
Bl00 r kil ma sig
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 15-07-2008, 10:46 AM
PikiePoo PikiePoo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 27
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

DALY will you shut the f&*$ up!
People like tricking for many reasons
I like to trick nothing you say is gunna stop that
so shut the fuck up and let people trick in peace not with you nagging at them!
ffs
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 25-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Harper Harper is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 76
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikiePoo
DALY will you shut the f&*$ up!
People like tricking for many reasons
I like to trick nothing you say is gunna stop that
so shut the fek up and let people trick in peace not with you nagging at them!
ffs

I hope you die in your own vomit.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 27-07-2008, 10:13 PM
TraceurPikey TraceurPikey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 181
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

Im not that ill at the moment so wont be sick but when i do feel sick ill tell you
__________________
Muchibukardobarito!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 28-07-2008, 01:32 PM
cookiePK cookiePK is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 137
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper
The reason I slate flips is because they are the most pointless things you could do.
more pointless than MacDonalds putting garnish in burgers?

more pointless than hotels which insist on tucking your bed sheets and cover right under the mattress, every day?

more pointless than coming onto a forum and causing unfriendly arguments and trying to force your own ignorant opinions on others?
__________________
ooh ___photoness
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 29-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Havok Havok is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

jeez harper. what the hell man! have you ever tried a flip? have you ever landed one? if so, good for you, if not, stop talking about stuff you don't understand. I have got to say, since I started ground flipping my precisions have gotten longer insanely!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Cord Cord is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: north
Posts: 1,028
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloobirds
they are related to parkour. They're a good training tool for training body control and awareness, as well as flexibility.
No they aren't. They're related to eliminating pervasive feelings of inferiority.
I assume that you think this is also true of athletics? Athletics has no real practical value, afterall we can drive long distances and I've never needed to throw a metal ball through the air.
yet another comment that the leprechaun fag crew has no comeback to. 8)

flips are fun, and definitely useful. You cant say they are pointless.

I could say that life itself is pointless, because you're just going to die anyway, and most likely cause a lot of shit and pollution to the earth, which probably outweighs the good you will do in the world. But yeah that would be a fucking weak, shitty argument. Just like yours daly
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 30-08-2008, 10:19 AM
KieParkour KieParkour is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 30
Default Re: front/back flips, Needed to be a good traceur?

however, quite an accurate observation. who's up for mass suicide??

LOL

anyway, ive just realised that the only reason i come on this forum is cause of dalyharperhojo (who are the same people) so i would like to thank them for their incredible skills at amusing me :] (lol at harper being "dislexic")

i love you guys

*cue harper calling me a fag*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.