Notice: All returning users need to reset their passwords. To do so, click here.

Go Back   WorldwideJAM Forums > The Parkour Zone > The Jam Jar

View Poll Results: Should the Fife jam be:
1. About a week after the 3run family jam '09 (somewhere between 10th-20th August) (most likely) 2 100.00%
2. About a week before the Trace Gathering '09 (least likely) 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2008, 03:18 PM

Default Finally It's up! Huge jam!

The website for the Fife jam 2009 is up! Here's the official blog with all the info you'll need about the Fife jam! http://fifejam.blogspot.com/

It should be awesome, even Flippad and Zyrken are coming all the way from Sweden!

If you wish to ask any questions then contact me at Risky-Street-Devils@hotmail.com or add me on MSN
Old 12-08-2008, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Finally It's up! Huge jam!

Firstly, welcome to jam; it might be an idea to reduce your bio considerably though .

Secondly, from looking at the website and the pictures, it seems that it's a long journey for a gathering that has nothing really to offer that's worth the journey for, i'd imagine, nearly every body.
You have three spots listed [even if you have other spots, i'm guessing these are your best ones as you wouldn't post the worst one], none of which seemed anything special. I have loads of great spots in my home town, where i won't have to pay for accomodation or travel.
I just really don't see the benefit of this 'gathering'.
No offense itended by the way.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloobirds
Firstly, welcome to jam; it might be an idea to reduce your bio considerably though .

Secondly, from looking at the website and the pictures, it seems that it's a long journey for a gathering that has nothing really to offer that's worth the journey for, i'd imagine, nearly every body.
You have three spots listed [even if you have other spots, i'm guessing these are your best ones as you wouldn't post the worst one], none of which seemed anything special. I have loads of great spots in my home town, where i won't have to pay for accomodation or travel.
I just really don't see the benefit of this 'gathering'.
No offense itended by the way.
Thanks, and I didn't know my bio showed up like that :

Yeah it may be a bit of a journey but people are coming from Sweden! I've got a huge attendee list consisting of George Mayfield, Kie, Chima, Flippad and Zyrken, Blane (although I haven't heard from him from a while) the list goes on. Surely a jam like this is worth it!

The pics are old! Just random ones I found! I'm gonna go out and take pics of the spots when I get my new camera (camera man is in Wales) it's hugely talked about now man! This is the only main forum that has only got a recent topic on it, so anyway wait a month until it's finished before commenting on whether it's worth going or not this is just letting people on this forum know the blogs finished.
Old 14-08-2008, 04:15 PM

so the idea is travel up there simply to meet people.. who you will probably have already met at 3run jam or trace?
Old 12-09-2008, 05:50 PM

Yo Risky! I never even knew you were on these forums, It's me "Lewis" I go to the free running club, Long time no see. :mrgreen: I might look into this and see if me and Ivan can come too. (will you be there, because your the best instructor) Cya later!