Notice: All returning users need to reset their passwords. To do so, click here.

Go Back   WorldwideJAM Forums > The Parkour Zone > Parkour Femme

Old 27-01-2010, 07:23 PM

Default Dissertation - Interviewees needed

Hey everyone,

My name is Mitch and I'm currently studying Sports Development & Coaching Sciences at Bournemouth University.

Now as part of one of my units I have been asked to carry out a 4,000 word dissertation of my choice, and being a parkour practitioner myself I wanted to focus it within the parkour scene.

The question im looking at answering is essentially "What barriers exist for female parkour practitioners and how can they be overcome?"

So I was just wondering if anyone would be willing for me to interview them, go through a few questions to help out on my research. Im going to be interviewing non practitioners too to see why they don't take part and put it together with my findings to try and act as a guide to help get more women into parkour.

If anyone is willing to help me out on this please either reply here with an email address or email me directly at:

mitchlee63@hotmail.com

Thankyou for taking the time to read this and I hope your willing to participate in this, you will be left anonymous so there is no security issues needed to worry about.

Mitch
Old 27-02-2010, 11:32 PM

Default Dissertation Interviewees needed

im confused, why would you have to hand in your dissertation now, dissertation is part of your final year, and isnt your final year your honours year? so you should be doing it during this year as far as my uni and everyone else i knows uni go. I did my dissertation this year, my final year of my Bachelors Honours degree. Masters next year, group dissertation fears group work