Notice: All returning users need to reset their passwords. To do so, click here.

Go Back   WorldwideJAM Forums > The Green Room > Worldwide JAM Workshops

Old 01-02-2008, 04:04 PM

Default School workshop???

we've got advertisments up in the school (broadwater) about a workshop, i was just woundering if any of the street or anyone on this forum was coaching.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Default Re: School workshop???

Same - theres a bunch of year 7 kids who are tryiung to teach other kids to do it...but the school said no, and then approached me asking if i would teach ..... harsh desision really, spending my lunchtime teaching kids who wont listen and will end up doinging outside and then getting expelled, or sitting around doing nothing? ? ? ? ? Harsh decision, but parkour, and im not going to 'deprive' kids of doing parkour if they wish ......

www.miffymedia.net.tc

http://www.youtube.com/MiffyProductions
Old 08-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Hi TJ, It doesn't look like WJ and Street Team are doing the Broadwater event which baffles us considering we owe your school a free workshop paid for by Waverly Council. Waverly borrowed your equipment for the Waverly Youth Day last year.

Can you find out more information about the workshop and get back to us?
Old 08-02-2008, 10:03 PM

its toby and yes i will find out as much as possible and get back to you but i think teige told me that it was some gymnast at the guildford spectrum doing it so i thought it had something to do with the upcoming workshop there, i enrolled to the workshop any way but yes i will get back to you soon.
Old 14-02-2008, 04:59 PM

i asked my teacher about it and they are trying to get the same people in (WWJ) as the last workshop, i said i was in contact and that i would tell her the little details if you were willing to do so.
Old 14-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the info TJ. I've been in contact with Mrs Spenna and it looks like we might be going the Broadwater workshop after all. Will be able to confirm that soon I hope.

See if you can get as many of your mates to come to the Spectrum workshop on March 8th. It's going to be a good one!!! Mrs.Spenna has indicated that we might be able to put a poster up at Broadwater.
Old 14-02-2008, 11:54 PM

Darn Tootin' !

The workshop front in the Guildford area is looking great at the moment, I really hope it continues, the Surrey Uni workshop had such a great vibe, everyone had a brilliant time!
Old 19-02-2008, 10:45 AM

trust me, all the kids at my school that really like it are such pricks, i could ask them if you want but it would probably be alot more sensible and kinder on the guildford coaches if they stuck with the school one :wink:

but yeah i've been asked by mrs spenna to get a list up on all the poeple that want to go to the school one and i have to get around 30 or it wont get confirmed.