Notice: All returning users need to reset their passwords. To do so, click here.

Go Back   WorldwideJAM Forums > The Parkour Zone > Movement (NOW OPEN)

Old 19-08-2008, 04:16 PM

Default A video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLs6CxMG ... re=related

Strength, power, speed, mobility, agility.

Why don't I see traceurs with agility like this?
Old 19-08-2008, 05:51 PM

Default Re: A video.

because we spend our lives on teh internets

^ Best Moment Of My Life That Was
Old 19-08-2008, 08:13 PM

Because you're looking in the wrong place.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Street Team

I don't know why YOU don't know tracers, freerunners with good agility. I know plenty. Maybe its because youre here on the forum instead of out there in the real world where the rest of us is, maybe there you'd find some agile people too.

Another question, why are YOU not a tracer with such agility? Oh right I forgot, youre not here to actually better any situation, youre only here to moan about it. Sorry, my bad.

This is the same thing you do in the WFC thread and in so many other. You complain about so many things yet you are so far from doing anything against any of it. Is that what your whole life is about, complaining? Poor little ben.

Andi

Whatever you wanna tell me about how bad and mean and arrogant I am - pick a number and join the queue.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi
I don't know why YOU don't know tracers, freerunners with good agility. I know plenty. Maybe its because youre here on the forum instead of out there in the real world where the rest of us is, maybe there you'd find some agile people too.

Another question, why are YOU not a tracer with such agility? Oh right I forgot, youre not here to actually better any situation, youre only here to moan about it. Sorry, my bad.

This is the same thing you do in the WFC thread and in so many other. You complain about so many things yet you are so far from doing anything against any of it. Is that what your whole life is about, complaining? Poor little ben.

Andi
Actually after a sucky period of 6 months with my last job Im back into my training again. Dropped 4.2% bodyfat so far in the last 6 weeks and a lot of relative strength work. Once I'm back at maintenance then its digging in hard with agility and movement work again.

Fancy posting a video of a traceur matching that time in the 3 cone drill?

If I can piss off or guilt just one extra person into putting some more thought or effort into their training/supplemental training then hey its worth it. Thats why I moan.