Notice: All returning users need to reset their passwords. To do so, click here.

Go Back   WorldwideJAM Forums > The Parkour Zone > GENē

Old 25-12-2009, 06:15 PM

Question Any tips

Hey guys I'm 14! 5'2 (yes I'm short!) I'm in good shape but have no upperbody strength. Anyways I'm the only person who even knows about parkour in my area. I just started too. It's winter here (Canada, Toronto) so it's really cold but I wear lots of layers and I'm fine but it doesn't restrict my movement. I do judo (Yellow belt 5-6 months), so I can roll just need to adjust it to go more to the side. There's a park nearby so I just practice there off of benches and stuff. I'm like the only one outside. Any tips/suggestions?
Old 25-12-2009, 10:59 PM

Smile

hey mate

dont worry if your the only one who does parkour in your area because if anyone decides to take up parkour from watching you i can assure you will be the local celeb and maybe get sponsored.

p.s i am coming up to toronto in the new year and if you want me to come do some parkour with you thatd be good
Old 26-12-2009, 04:38 PM

alright man tha'd be cool. I'm trying to see if there are any parkour associations for parkour in TO I'm sure there will be.

EDIT: I found one, it's huge even has it's own specially made Parkour gym! I'll head to one of the meets as soon as I can.

Last edited by Resonance; 26-12-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 27-12-2009, 12:00 AM

Smile

ok well mate good luck with the parkour and i will talk with you later to my flight date