Notice: All returning users need to reset their passwords. To do so, click here.

Go Back   WorldwideJAM Forums > The Parkour Zone > GENē

Old 17-12-2006, 04:34 PM

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lost_Monkey @ Dec 17 2006, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I'm currentley teaching 5 kids from my school. We practice every lunch time yey! [/quote]
Im doing almost the exact same thing, except im in year 9 and the others are in year 8 plus the area were in always has a leak due to the food technology pipes not being put in properly :angry:
Old 18-12-2006, 06:48 PM

next year I'm going to ask my old school if I can set up a club , teach PEEKAYS and YAMAKASISSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 24-12-2006, 09:21 PM

About creating a poster. I'm a bit terrible so does anybody mind puttin up ideas here?
Old 29-12-2006, 09:22 PM

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lost_Monkey @ Dec 15 2006, 10:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No one is "qualified" to teach parkour (correct me if im wrong).

[/quote]
Actually there is 1 person in the uk (that i know of) Who is actually qualified to teach parkour, his name is Dave (not sure on surname) but he used to be on alot of forums as frivolous_sam.

But congrats to anyone trying to teach it, im thinking of doing the same mr panther, i may even be doing a speech to the school on what parkour is, show them a video of it and then offer to teach it, should be good.
Old 29-12-2006, 09:49 PM

Ahah same Sam.

I look like such a prat practising handstands and pullups, pistols, pressups, swinging along this underpass thing with Wen and Alex every lunch time, but I don't care.

Everyone's like "Oh you're that kid that does pressups with the chinese boy innit".

It's good that you've got something like that so constructive, passing on your knowledge while you're unable to train. Damn I can't wait till you're healed AAAARHFHGWILLIES.
Old 29-12-2006, 09:57 PM

Well pretty much all the time my mates used to take the "wee" outa me because i did that "jumpy thing". They were just being general "idiots"

So one day i showed them a video of just some basic stuff, and now they all love it.

Hate people who judge. I swear people just get intimidated because you've found something which defines you... and they are just stuck as being an average Joe. this is my own opinion. but i do like rock music, so i don't get an opinion (apparently) bloody chavs.

So yeah... it would be good to have a PK School. People would be able to relate things to each other. whereas the only place i can do that, is on here.

I LOVE YOU GUYS
Old 02-01-2007, 06:08 PM

training during lunch hour is good me ben and ryan go out running at lunch going to places to train for parkour of which is also good is that we started of with teacher/parent permission to leave grounds once we got those we could go anywhere and be back for last lesson lol
Old 02-01-2007, 06:11 PM

Sounds good ben. My school is way to strict for that, my teachers dont mind us training in school grounds though so its ok!
Old 02-01-2007, 10:34 PM

actually at lunch time the school is no longer legally respouncable for you if you have parental permission to leave school grounds .

get your mum to write you a note :P
Old 03-01-2007, 06:29 PM

Joe i think you mean they are no longer responsible if you are off school grounds at lunch. They are responsible when you are in school surely? Else we could all do anything we wanted at lunch and they wouldn't mind.