Notice: All returning users need to reset their passwords. To do so, click here.

Go Back   WorldwideJAM Forums > The Parkour Zone > GENē

Old 03-01-2007, 09:41 PM

They are still responsible on school grounds still meaning you cant leave them but parently note and p.e teache rnote usally you can get away with it then once all the teachers now u dont really need one that or we just jump rails too fast for teachers to say anything lol
Old 11-01-2007, 09:07 PM

The kids at my school are starting to get a bit annoying. They don't really train parkour anymore, they seem to leapfrog over each other down some little stairs :angry: .

Also one of them seems to show off a lot more then the others do like doing 1 hand cat leap onto rail or just some really random stuff like that.

I tried to teach them but some of them aren't listening. Oh Well
Old 11-01-2007, 10:00 PM

Hey nothing wrong with leepfrogging people!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:31 PM

Apart from embarrsing yourself lol
Old 11-01-2007, 11:51 PM

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ben1991 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Apart from embarrsing yourself lol [/quote]
You havnt seen how good me and dale are at it :P
Old 12-01-2007, 09:09 PM

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Panther @ Jan 11 2007, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hey nothing wrong with leepfrogging people! [/quote]
They just seem to take up a lot more space then usual when they do. My gym sessions are still fine, except the same people still annoy me by not helping but all the stuff away.

Anybody want to help create a poster of parkour for my school?

EDIT: My P.E teacher emailed UF to see If they could come down to my school. For some reason I doubt they would but it would be cool to see some of the UF Team.

(By the way, I still can't see why people hate UF and nobody's bothered explain it to me without using the words "EZ Is just a twat")
Old 24-01-2007, 01:31 AM

From what ive heard its because EZ is a sellout who only does parkour to get money and doesnt really care about what it becomes. I cant say if this is true or not because I have never spoke to him.

h43r:
Old 24-01-2007, 02:05 PM

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xenon @ Jan 12 2007, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Panther @ Jan 11 2007, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hey nothing wrong with leepfrogging people! [/quote]
They just seem to take up a lot more space then usual when they do. My gym sessions are still fine, except the same people still annoy me by not helping but all the stuff away.

Anybody want to help create a poster of parkour for my school?

EDIT: My P.E teacher emailed UF to see If they could come down to my school. For some reason I doubt they would but it would be cool to see some of the UF Team.

(By the way, I still can't see why people hate UF and nobody's bothered explain it to me without using the words "EZ Is just a twat") [/quote]
Would you buy bread from a sereal murderer/ rapist?

I think not!

the same as you woudnt support a company run by an egotistic money mad rapist/murderer of PARKOUR
Old 24-01-2007, 05:02 PM

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xenon @ Jan 12 2007, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> By the way, I still can't see why people hate UF and nobody's bothered explain it to me without using the words "EZ Is just a twat" [/quote]
Maybe you have your answer then

Generally people don't have a problem with UF on the whole - just EZ and his way of doing things.
Old 24-01-2007, 05:48 PM

TOPIC GOING OFF THE RAILS LADS.

Keep it on.